Shift Supplies was established in 2017 but our team has over 20 years of experience working in the landscape industry.
“To develop innovative products from Organic, Natural, and recycled material which are essential to a healthier environment.”
Over the past years we have seen a shift in the way consumers and contractors think when environmentally friendly products present themselves in the marketplace. Shift Supplies strongly believes there is a shortage of these types of products. This has pushed us to design innovative products made from natural organic and recycled materials. All our products are tested in real-life scenarios against other industry- leading products and have out performed them time after time.
Our dedication and passion to the landscape industry is what drives us to perfect every product we develop. Our goal is to supply consumers and contractors products they can feel right about using, knowing that they are contributing to a healthier environment.
- Shift Supplies will remain committed to a strong research and development program to stay on top of new products.
- 100% of our products will be made from either natural, organic and/or recycled material.
- Our products have been put through rigorous testing and proven to outperform other products.
- We are committed to work in tandem on all strategic marketing initiatives.
- Shift Supplies product portfolio will innovate new products in every facet of the home and landscape industry.
- We will invest in training and educating our staff, and community.
Consumers have realized the products they use can have a big detrimental impact on the health to our environment. The landscape and home improvement industries have been slow with creating environmentally Safe products.
Shift Supplies aims to correct this problem with products that minimizes the negative impacts to the environment.
Shift Supplies has special strategic relationships with key partners to source ingredients direct. We have excellent relationships with Canada’s largest fishing company along with local mining companies and specialty plastic recyclers.
All of are partners are leaders in their industry.
Manufacturing & Supply
- We have an endless supply of raw material to meet the demands of the market.
- We have set up our own facility for manufacturing & packaging.
- Two strategic locations to support your needs in Western and Eastern Canada.
- Are warehouses are fully stocked with products to reduce delivery lag time.